Thursday, March 31, 2016

Day 31

Day 31

Wow!  I can't believe we are at Day 31!  I did it!  I made it!  I loved every minute of it!

I have to say I am loving writing again.  I have carved out time each day to write and my hope is that I will continue with this each day!  I may not publish a post each day, but I will write each day.

I have read more over this past month too!  Reading posts and responding.  I have enjoyed that too!  I will continue to read and check in on some of favorite blogs as well.

What a GREAT challenge.  My goal for next year is to start this challenge with my class.

Thanks for a GREAT 31 Days!

1 comment:

  1. Holly - I agree with you! I can't believe I wrote every day. I loved finding you and reading your posts! I hope to continue writing daily as well and I would love to start the challenge with my class but it still seems a bit overwhelming. Oh well - I have a year to work on that!

    ReplyDelete