Friday, March 25, 2016

A Day with my Mom!

A Day with My Mom

I am on spring break this week and my mom asked for a day, a day for just the two of us to do lunch and some shopping together!

She'll be here, at my house, soon and we will head out to our favorite spot for lunch.  (She has a special ham and cheese sandwich she loves, and I will get my favorite pizza...we both win with our favorites today!)

After lunch there are several little local shoppes we like to stop by and check out!  We both have a list of places to go and things to do today!  

I'm looking forward to a GREAT day with my mom!

2 comments:

  1. Everybody needs s little mom time! I loved the enthusiasm you conveyed through this post. It made me miss my mom. I need to schedule some mom time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you and your mom had a great day! Spending time together is the best gift of all!

    ReplyDelete