Thursday, March 24, 2016

Big Bag or Sling?


Big Bag or Sling

What kind of bag do you carry?  Something big with everything but the kitchen sink inside?  or Something small with just enough room for a credit card, phone, and a lipstick?

Personally, I am a big bag carrier!  My friends laugh at me and make fun of me all the time for the large bags that I carry.   But guess what?  I always have what they need.  A tissue, extra bottle of water (mini size), Advill, pen, highlighter, or dental floss.

Today while shopping, I found a fun new spring big bag!  I looked at the cute little slings, but I have no idea what I would do without all my little extra supplies.  You never know what you might need!  

Big bags are for me!


1 comment:

  1. I am a small crossover bag carrier! I hate when I have a big bag over my shoulder that falls down on my arm and especially hate when I have to dig through a bag full of junk to find my keys! Your post was very unique.

    ReplyDelete